The Nation's #1 Multifocal GP!
The Renovation and Renovation E multifocal are developed with the needs of the mature presbyope in mind making it perfectly suited for patients with add powers of +2.25D or more.
The Renovation Multifocal is ideal for:
- All presbyopic patients, even the mature presbyope with an add power of +2.25D or higher
- Patients who need good vision at all distances, including intermediate distance vision for computer use
- Patients with solid motivation and realistic expectations
The Renovation Multifocal design includes:
- A flexible, front surface eccentricity control platform designed to reduce spherical aberration, allowing the patient to translate into the near zone without optical distortion.
- An adjustable distance zone diameter to accommodate patients with large or small pupils.
- Proprietary thickness control to maximize lens centration and wearing comfort even in lenses with higher add powers.
- Advanced ray tracing technology to ensure proper focus of near, intermediate and distance power ranges with all parameter combinations
The Renovation E Multifocal design includes:
- Combining the power of Renovation’s flexible front surface control with base curve Eccentricity.