Launching November 1, 2020
We took your feedback to heart and transformed our returns policy, giving you and your patients a TRU experience.
TRANSPARENT – We’ve made our return requirements clear, so you know exactly how to receive a full refund.
RELIABLE – Rest assured we’ll gladly accept your return in any condition, no questions asked.
UNCOMPLICATED – Just send back your product with the invoice number within the return window.
Returns That Meet Your Needs & Match Our Values
If you have a return, we're here to help. Simply return your product with the invoice and within the time frame for a Transparent, Reliable, and Uncomplicated experience - guaranteed!
Two paths to TRU returns:
- RETURN PRODUCT SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOUR OFFICE – Send back any product purchased within the last 90 days from ABB with a copy of your invoice, and we’ll issue you a full refund. You’ll receive a full refund for damaged product, as long as all of the lenses are in the box.
- RETURN PRODUCT SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOUR PATIENTS – Send back any product with the accompanying invoice up to 365 days after purchase for full credit. You’ll receive a full refund for damaged product, as long as all of the lenses are in the box.
- Simple Process for Practices and Patients
- No Complex Rules or Fine Print
- Full Refunds You Deserve
Packaging and shipping:
- Return product in a box that’s secured with packing material to prevent damage during transit.
- Use an ABB-approved carrier that provides a traceable shipping method to protect against loss, such as UPS, USPS Certified Mail, FedEx, or DHL. A per-package courier shipping fee will be assessed for returns shipped through local courier services. ABB is not responsible for packages that are lost in transit. Valid proof of delivery is required for resolution of claims.
- Send merchandise to:
ABB Optical Group
C/O Returns Department
12301 NW 39th Street
Coral Springs, Florida 33065