Kerasoft by UltraVision
KeraSoft IC is a silicone hydrogel lens with an innovative design delivering comfort, health and excellent visual acuity for your keratoconus and other irregular cornea patients. These soft contact lenses feature a front surface asphere or aspheric toric design. The patented design offers balanced overall thickness with spherical aberration control and two sectors of independently modifiable periphery - making it able to conform to the shape of any cornea.
View our Specialty Contact Lens Collection.
Ease of Fit
- A small, eight-lens diagnostic fitting set that aids in determining the correct lens parameters
- Pragmatic fitting procedure that quickly assesses lens fitting options
- Proven troubleshooting procedures for enhanced fitting accuracy
- Front surface asphere or aspheric toric prism ballasted with balanced overall thickness and spherical aberration control
- When required, peripheries can be steepened or flattened independently of base curve
- Up to two sectors of the periphery can be modified independently with our proprietary Sector Management Control™
- Silicone hydrogel — longer wearing comfort
- Provides high level of oxygen for crisp, clear, comfortable vision
- More oxygen compared to traditional hydrogel lenses